Current version of Accengage SDK is S1.0.0. This version supports:
- Windows Phone Silverlight 7.1
- Windows Phone Silverlight 8.0
- Windows Phone Silverlight 8.1
For more information about available functionalities, please find the Changelog here.
Accengage SDK allows you to track the execution and display of In-App and to handle Push notifications of your application.
Accengage SDK is provided as DLLs that your project can reference to at compile-time. It is available via NuGet Package Manager.
An installation package contains the following files/folders:
- Two DLL for each Windows Phone version (7.1, 8.0, 8.1) via NuGet Package Manager
- The source of XAML as an example for notifications customisation
To integrate AccengageSDK on Windows Phone, you will need the following requirements:
- Visual Studio 2012 with Windows Phone SDK 7 for Windows Phone 7.1
- Visual Studio 2012/13 with Windows Phone SDK 8 for Windows Phone 8.0
- Visual Studio 2013/15 with Windows Phone SDK 8.1 for Windows Phone 8.1
You will also need an Accengage Partner Id and a Private Key.
This information is available for registered customers at www.accengage.com