Accengage provides you with 2 opt-in process :
- One is done on the Accengage's domain (or a custom domain):
the opt-in process will be done through the Accengage's domain (or a custom domain) and users will be ask to opt-in through a landing page which, when displayed, will call the browser's native permission
This optinization process is available for websites in HTTP and HTTPs
- Check out this documentation to implement it
- The other is done directly on your own domain :
the opt-in process will be done through your own domain and the browser's permission will be called directly without the display of a landing page
to use this method you must integrate our SDK 3.3.x and activate this optinization method in your Accengage dashboard
this optinization process is available only for websites in HTTPs
Please, check out our FAQ to know how to implement this new process !
Note that those methods are cumulable meaning that if your website is avaialble in the HTTP and HTTPs, users navigating through HTTP will be ask to opt-in through the Accengage's landing page and users navigating through HTTPs will be ask to opt-in through the browser's native permission (if you have implemented and activated the process in your Accengage dashboard)
The current version is 3.3.x and currently works with Chrome 42+, Firefox 44+, and will soon support Safari
You can access this demo page to see an example of the SDK's integration.
- click here if you are migrating from an older version
- follow this link to check our previous documentation for the version 2
- check this page to view our changelog