This API route allows you to send a new message to targets. This new message won't be visible on the Accengage interface but will be linked to an existing one (the "parent" message).
1) Sending on only one application (one partner)
2) Sending on multi applications (several partners)
(1) Only available for Android push messages
(2) Only available for iOS push messages
(3) The name of the image must be provided by the uploadImage API
(4) Only available when targeting one application (not for multi-applications)
(5) Refer to the Apple documentation : https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/RemoteNotificationsPG/Chapters/ApplePushService.html
Instant Message has been sent
|A database error occured|
|No or bad user|
|No or bad partner|
|No or bad message|
|Bad custom params|
|No parent message ID|
|Message limit exceeded|
|Target max number exceeded|
|Template cannot be replaced|
|No or bad appId|
|The selected language does not exist|
If the message has been sent (returnCode: 0) in the case of multiple partners, you will only get the
messageId of the last message that you have provided in the Messages array.
targets array contains all target definition for the message(s). This array can contain up to 100 entries.
One target object can contain multiple criteria, so a device will be targeted if all the criteria match the device properties. In the example below, a device will only be targeted if its language property is set to
"en" AND the user opened the application more than once.
The message text can contain template macros. These templates will be replaced with, in order:
- values set in API target
- values set in API message
- values set in the devices database
If no value is found, an error is triggered.
|Sends an instant message|